Join our local host for epic days in the Dolomites skiing both locally and slightly further afield - ski, eat, live & drink like a local!
This is a great option for the adventure minded traveler, or adventurous family who value the personal touch with a large degree of independence rather than a bums on seat packaged tour.
Ski, Eat + Drink, Sleep, Repeat! Discover the wonders of the Dolomites with our locally based team – complete the epic Sella Ronda or the Super 8, ski the World Cup Downhill Course on Tofana, or lunch at the top of Lagaziou and be towed to the finish by horses. Close to home we have the stunning and easily accessible slopes of Faloria and Cristallo, or travel a small distance to the the epic expanse of Kronplatz, Alta Badia or the Sextner Dolomiten fields. For altitude junkies, come and experience the longest run in the Dolomites, ‘La Bellunese’ – a 12km long, 1800 meter vertical drop run, starting at 3265 meters and finishing in the hamlet of Malga Ciapela. Lunches can be an exquisite assault on the taste buds and all Italian wines are generally great wines!
You won’t have a single highlight on this trip, this whole trip will be the highlight of your travels!
- Small group tours – 1 guide per 8 persons
- Pick up and Drop off’s from Venice
- Hotel Accommodation (breakfast included) or Apartment
- Daily ski hosting – 5 days with instructor-level qualified ski hosts
- Daily transport to and from Cortina’s Dolomite Ski fields on hosted days
- Dolomite SuperSki Pass
- Flexibility – allowing us to choose the best mountain for you, depending on the weather, your skill level, your energy levels and what you want out of your day!
- Siamo ski backpack / boot bag – for ease of day to day ski exploration
The Dolomites are a winter playground. We can recommend many other activities that you could add to your adventures. Consider some of the following alternative or wet weather options:
- Lunch or dinner up at Refugio Col Drucie
- Ski touring (skinning) or skidoo into Refugio De Bona for lunch
- Sledding (day or night)
- Night skiing
- Snow Shoeing
- Cross country skiing
- Outlet shopping
- Austria for lunch
- Visit WW1 Museum and the Col Galina soldiers caves
Guided Ski Holidays Cortina, Italy Itinerary
Dolomites: Daily Schedules - Weather Dependant
The joy of having a local host means that we can adapt and mold your holiday to you on a day to day basis. Tired legs? We'll swap out a ski day for a rest day. Fresh snow at Cinque Torre? Lets get in the van and head on over!
Our local hosts have lived, loved, played and experienced pretty much every mountain in every condition and can help to sculpture the best holiday ever!